After three years at the Estonian Academy of Arts, there is an open call for secretariat for 2020-2023 (period June 1, 2020 – June 1, 2023).
The network activities are coordinated by secretariat that is placed in one of the member organizations (currently in Estonian Academy of Arts) for 3 years with an opportunity to re-apply.
The secretariat is financed 50% from the membership fees, (currently 1000 EUR per year per institution as of 2019) and may receive additional funding from other available sources, such as Nordplus, (5% from each annual contract) annual allocation or some other programme linked to the network activities.
An overview of the tasks of the secretariat can be found in CIRRUS Collaboration Agreement.
The guidelines for the CIRRUS secretariat state that:
· The secretariat is placed at one of the member institutions for three years with the possibility to re-apply.
· The secretariat is obliged to carry out tasks connected to the network functioning:
– Composing and submitting the annual applications and reports to the Nordic Council of Ministers.
– Administrating and managing the network’s funds: the grant received from Nordplus and network’s own finances. – Transferring mobility grants and project money to the member institutions in accordance with the programme’s rules and decisions made by the network.
– General coordinating of the network projects and collaboration projects
– Organising network’s annual meetings and teachers seminars in cooperation with the board of the network
Interested CIRRUS institutions must submit a written application including statement of motivation (max 400 words). Motivations should be submitted to the chair of the board Lone Dalsgaard Andre Lda@dskd.dk no later than December 1, 2019. After this deadline all valid applications are accessible to all CIRRUS members and the decision will be taken at the election taking place at the network meeting in Tallinn 2020.
Statement of motivation – requirements
A statement of motivation for the secretariat should
• Include a vision and ideas on how secretariat’s support of the network may be developed further.
• Reflect institutional commitment (written statement from the home institution)
Further information and application to be sent to:
Lone Dalsgaard Andre
Chair of the CIRRUS board