Due January 13, 2019
CIRRUS secretariat received 5 board applications for 2019-2022:
1. Estonian Academy of Arts, Kristjan Mändmaa
CIRRUS board motivation statement Kristjan Mändmaa
CIRRUS support letter Kristjan Mändmaa
2. Iceland University of the Arts, Sigrún Alba Sigurðardóttir
CIRRUS board motivation statement Sigrun Alba Sigurdardottir
CIRRUS support letter Sigrún Alba Sigurdadottir
3. Kolding School of Design, Lone Dalsgaard André
CIRRUS board motivation statement + support letter Lone Dalsgaard Andre
4. The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts
Schools of Architecture, Design and Conservation, Martin Sonderlev Christensen
CIRRUS board motivation statement Martin Sonderlev Christensen
CIRRUS support letter Martin Sonderlev Christensen
5. Umeå University, Umeå Institute of Design, Maria Göransdotter
CIRRUS board motivation statement Maria Goransdotter
CIRRUS support letter Maria Göransdotter
The elections will take place in Bergen, February 15 General Assembly II, between 13.00 – 15.00 during CIRRUS annual seminar and meetings.
Each CIRRUS member is expected to be present with one representative who will be electing the board. If your school will not be present you must have a written proxy for another member school to vote for you, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org due February 12, 2019.
About the board:
The decision making body is the annual network meeting. Meanwhile the board of the network is leading the network.
· The board of the network comprises of 3-5 faculty members in the CIRRUS institution. The board member must have full support from the leader of the faculty in home institution and is elected every three years at the network meeting or in the event of a board vacancy.
· The board members may be nominated by home institutions or other member institutions. The person aiming to become a member of the board must submit a motivation statement along with the nomination to the secretariat by the time announced in the call for .
· The board will constitute one of the board members as the Chair of the network.
· The board is responsible for running the network together with the secretariat (general network coordinator). The responsibilities of the board are: strategic planning and leadership, policy making of the network and beyond, planning of the network activities, cooperation and guidelines to the secretariat