The Institute of Design, at The Oslo School of Architecture and Design (AHO), is growing and will expand the number of faculty extensively over the next few years. To meet the growing demand for designers in Norway, the Ministry of Education and Research granted AHO funding for 30 new student places in design in 2020. The size of the 5-year integrated Master programme in design will double, going from 30 to 60 students per year. This means that the Institute of Design is going through a unique and exciting transition – developing new curriculum, new research, and hiring new staff.
Institute of Design calls for 6 new positions:
- Associate professor / Assistant professor in Interaction Design, (100% permanent position)
- Associate professor / Assistant professor in Communication, Creativity and Interaction Design (100% permanent position)
- 50% and 100% positions as Assistant Professor in Interaction Design (fixed term positions)
- Associate Professor in Service Design, (100% permanent position)
- Universitetslektor – Visuelle medier, kommunikasjon og tegning (fixed term positions and Scandinavian Language required).
I’m writing you to find out if it possible to advertise these positions at your webpage?
Kindly find the link to the above mentioned advertisement for positions here: https://aho.no/no/stillinger